D R Harris D R Harris

D R Harris

Chemists and Perfumers since 1790, and recipients of three Royal Warrants.

When Henry Harris, a surgeon and Daniel Rotely (D. R.) a pharmaceutical chemist decided to establish Harris's Apothecary in 1790 at 11 St. James's Street in London - it was the beginning of a legend.

From 1790 over the next 50 years, the family business established, in the fashionable quarter of London, a reputation for selling fine Lavender Water, Classic Cologne and English Flower perfumes.

For the subsequent two centuries D. R. Harris served men, gentry and the court from the heart of the gentleman's clubland; St. James. Their success and popularity, particularly in men's shaving and skin care was rewarded in 1938 when Her Majesty The Queen, later the Queen Mother awarded D. R. Harris the Royal Warrant as chemists until her death in 2002.

D R Harris

Further acknowledgement of this famous chemists authority in pharmaceutical quality arrived the same year in 2002 when His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales appointed them as chemists. A phenomenal achievement matched only by events in 2012 when Her Majesty the Queen bestowed another Royal Warrant upon them.

D. R. Harris today, whilst continually evolving and moving with the times represents traditional and time honoured values of exceptional products, made with only the finest ingredients. Their selection of men's shaving creams, aftershave balms and skin care products are unrivalled in history, quality and above all results.

Read more
Read less
Sorry, no products match all the selected filters. Please try a different selection.